How do I expand my market by identifying undiagnosed patients?
SCIO Health Analytics® has developed an innovative way of identifying undiagnosed patient populations that may change your commercial brand strategies and refine your forecasts. SCIO® has developed Patient Personas that are based on our extensive, patient-centric clinical, socioeconomic, financial, and attitudinal data assets. These personas are then used to identify at-risk, undiagnosed patients down to the zip-code level.
In this session, John Pagliuca, Vice President, Life Sciences, shared how SCIO’s patient personas are used to quantify undiagnosed patients for a specified disease, down to the zip-code level. That information can then be used to fine-tune your messaging and pre-call planning for HCPs in that region.
Key topics discussed include:
- Identifying where at-risk patients are geographically.
- Pinpointing untreated populations, and how to gain access to them.
- Aligning regional marketing program(s) around care plan messaging.
- Refining brand strategies and forecasts.
- Optimizing FTE alignments and requirements.
- Adding Patient Persona-based insights to your messages to HCPs.
- Adding measures of value for HCPs with most at-risk patients and persona’s that fit your brand.
- Gaining general awareness and understanding of regional (Zip Code level) variations visualized by heat maps.
John Pagliuca, Vice President, SCIO Health Analytics
Held on: May 23, 2017