While the value of predicting risk and segmenting populations to ensure appropriate and impactful interventions has been understood for decades, 2018 may finally be the year that potential benefit turns into actual results for health plans. The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) is certainly preparing for this transition as shown by their recently announced updates to their 2018 Health Plan Accreditation which now includes seven standards in their new Population Health Management category.
The emergence and availability of advanced analytics was key in NCQA’s decision for their role in, “identifying population needs, targeting resources to the right individuals, and evaluating the impact of their strategy.” As predictive and prescriptive analytics increasingly become business requirements, how do your models measure up? How do you build – or partner – to drive improved accuracy in your segmentation and intervention prioritization?
With two thirds of health plans noting data and analytics as an extremely important competitive differentiator, it’s important to understand what’s new and where we’re heading with evolving approaches.
SCIO Health Analytics invites you to join us for a complimentary webinar where experts will discuss industry trends pushing health plans towards advanced analytics, new techniques and methodologies to be aware of, and how to apply these capabilities towards effective population health management.
Specific topics covered will include:
Driving deeper, more specific insights into the population
Enhancing insights through Advanced Analytics
- Leveraging unconventional data sets
- How are analytical approaches evolving
Improving Your Models
- Model Examples: Prospective Risk, “Impactability”, “Intervenability”, & Preference Sensitive Treatment
- Increasing Model Accuracy: Readmissions, Length of Stay
- Building data sets – and benchmarking
- Engaging flexible partners to complement your team (e.g. backfill, special projects, and agile approaches)
We look forward to your attendance!
Please fill the form below to register for the webinar!
* We can use your email to send webinar reminders and information. We will not share it with any third party. You can opt out of our communication at any time.
Jen Cressman - VP, Professional Services