Outcomes/risk-based contracts between pharma and payers have been talked about for years. Europe has taken more of an aggressive approach to making it happen. The US has taken more of a cautious approach. But times are changing, and pharma needs to prepare for the future, now!
- What is outcomes-, risk-, or value-based contracting?
- What is driving this?
- How does it benefit pharma, payers, patients?
- What metrics are critical to develop then monitor these contracts?
- How can pharma prove the safety, efficacy, and cost effectiveness of its products, demonstrating the impact and outcomes needed to meet contractual obligations?
We look forward to your attendance!
John Pagliuca, Vice President, Life Sciences
Please fill the form below to register for the webinar!
* We can use your email to send webinar reminders and information. We will not share it with any third party. You can opt out of our communication at any time.