SCIORevMaxPro™ - how does it work?
SCIORevMaxPro is a Medicare risk adjustment software solution that supports improved risk adjustment scores, enhances quality ratings and helps ensure continuity of care. SCIORevMaxPro is a powerful, easy-to-use tool that provides actionable information in managing patient populations and related RAF scores, thus driving CMS revenue. Using claims, lab and pharmacy data, SCIORevMaxPro allows plans and providers to gain efficiencies by integrating Medicare risk adjustment and HEDIS/Stars prospective activities. Actionable analytics help close gaps in care, engage providers and members/patients and also improve risk scores.
SCIORevMaxPro users can:
- Run dozens of standard reports, plus create custom reports by filtering by plan, provider group, PCP or member
- Create target lists for chart reviews, prospective office visits, home assessments, and mock RADV audits
- Create action plans by viewing prioritized reports showing combined HCC and HEDIS/Stars gaps by provider
- View patient data from multiple health plans in one common format and location
- Create pre-populated, patient specific evaluation forms to support chronic condition follow up and HEDIS/Stars measures
- Download reports into pdf or csv
- Helps plans and providers improve RAF scores which increases the PMPM revenue
- Supports collaboration between health plans and providers in data sharing and optimizing revenue
- Helps align plans and physicians in creating transparency on patient information
- Easy to implement and navigate as it is built by risk adjustment experts that understand users' needs
- Drives better care by monitoring patients with chronic conditions and supporting the doctor during patient visits
- SCIORevMaxPro™ HCC analytic software is fully compliant with CMS and HIPAA requirements
Risk Adjustment Round-Up: Reviewing the CMS Call Letter and Other Trends
Held on: May 24, 2017
The Risk Adjustment Treadmill: Keeping Pace in an Ever-Changing Market
Held on: Thu, Jul 14, 2016
"The software is easy to work with and the reports are easy to understand. It has helped capture and increase our revenue."
-HCC/QCP Coordinator for A Texas Health Plan
Learn how health plans can improve their CMS revenue and risk scores.