SCIODxMax™ is a full-service hospital data collection service for health plans that eliminates missing and under-reported diagnoses codes related to inpatient stays. It uses advanced algorithms to target and obtain missing data by connecting with over 6000 hospitals and care facilities to collect additional or corrected data. Hospital data pursuit, an important component of a health plan’s risk adjustment program, is the most reliable way to track patients and services rendered.
"The project produced over $2 million in new CMS revenue."
- A large national Medicare Advantage plan.
- Puts an end to missed and under-reported inpatient stay diagnosis codes
- Gives health plans the ability to correct inaccuracies or gaps pre-CMS sweep
- Delivers economy of scale and frees internal resources
- Provides early warning indicators for better medical and quality management
- Helps to right size your revenue
- Development of target lists and filtering strategy
- Outreach to hospitals and care facilities nationwide
- Multi-touch campaign including mail and outbound calls to maximize hospital response
- Data entry of all captured diagnosis codes including double keying to ensure 100% accuracy
- Reporting in client specific format to process and package before sending codes to CMS
- Scanning and indexing of documentation also available