With the advent of population health management, providers and health plans are actively monitoring patients/members that are at risk for non-compliance and costly resource utilization. By prospectively identifying gaps in care, providers and health plans can use targeted and timely interventions to address and close gaps in care.
Our service offering, SCIOMDMax™ enables outreach and provider collaboration and is a prospective end-to-end solution for closing care gaps. The service includes provider engagement, patient/member outreach, data collection, coding and data entry.
- Improves care delivery and overall health while reducing avoidable expenses
- Enhances continuity of care through collaboration between plans and providers
- Arms providers with patient-specific, actionable information to close gaps real time
- Helps to improve risk scores which can impact CMS revenue
- Supplements your internal resources to engage providers and members