Gone are the days when data integration and management involved working with a single source of data such as medical claims. With the advent of advanced analytics methodologies aimed at managing population health, it is critical to assess different types of data including EMR/EHR, HRA and lab data to provide a 360o analysis of a patient/member. With this evolution comes the challenge of connecting the dots between separate data sources.
SCIO® brings decades of experience to the challenge by connecting and integrating disparate “islands” of data into a comprehensive warehouse. We help clients manage data, not only from their internal programs, but also from external vendors, providing real-time operational analytics. With fully integrated data, we can gain greater insight into the patient/member profile, improve communication and ultimately change behavior by leveraging predictive analytics.
80 terabytes of data processed across 100 million members.
- Maintains the highest levels of data accuracy, security and integrity
- Highly automated, flexible and robust delivery models, designed to meet individual client needs
- Collects, aggregates and integrates a wide range of data formats and sources
- Integrates data at various levels of complexity into a solid data warehouse
- Extensive, customizable testing and data validation techniques