The Life Sciences industry continues to face new challenges as its markets continue to evolve:
- Biopharma companies are losing critical access to providers and patients.
- Patient non-compliance continues to be a major issue with 20% to 30% of prescriptions never being filled, and about 50% of medications for chronic disease not being taken as prescribed.
- Pharma companies are pressured to grow new markets and expand existing ones, looking for new ways to find new patients even before they are diagnosed.
So how does pharma address these evolving challenges – today? What marketing tactics should they employ or change? Where does pharma place its marketing dollars? How do they determine the right marketing mix that results in the best ROI?
By attending this webinar, you will learn how SCIO’s Patient Personas can help you to:
- Quantify market potential within a given region.
- Identify undiagnosed patients at a physician level, thereby expanding market opportunities not only for your company but for your targeted healthcare professionals (HCPs) as well.
- Gain insights on how to increase compliance through better patient and HCP messaging and education.
- Demonstrate the ROI of spending additional time educating healthcare professionals who treat certain patient types known to have high non-compliance.